Community itself

Discussion about the Forum itself and other issues affecting users...

Moderators: Programmer, WebWeaver, WillowsHeart

HeKatesXing
Evaluation User
Evaluation User

Community itself

Post by HeKatesXing »

I see the forum has been very quiet for a long time ..
I was wondering if anyone was still using it and wanted to have some fun maybe doing some readings for each other using Decks maybe we have created ourselves for use with Orphalese or maybe one of the decks downloaded from the site ..
Would love to hear from anyone still wanting to connect here on the forum once in awhile .
Maybe you want to discuss a new deck you received physically, you have some questions about it on some level...or found a great way to use this deck in a new way.
Anyone have art they want to share for backgrounds for the reading Space on Orphalese?
I know we all can get busy at times ...
Hope to hear from someone soon ...
Paula ...
Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Re: Community itself

Post by Programmer »

Hi Paula, thanks for posting! It has been quiet in here for a while now. I think one reason might be that it is a few years years since I did any new work on the program. It is certainly the case that whenever I am actively working on the program, especially when there is a beta release available for people to download and test, then the Forum becomes quite busy with people leaving feedback and making suggestions. In that case it is probably good news that I am planning to start working on Orphalese Tarot 11 in the summer. Of course, the Forum can be a place to discuss other tarot related things that aren't directly to do with the program, so it would be great to see that happen.
Martie

Post by Martie »

:-) Looking forward to the new version. Not that I don't think the program is not perfect already!
HeKatesXing
Evaluation User
Evaluation User

Post by HeKatesXing »

oh Wow that sounds interesting ... I have been sharing Orphalese on my YouTube channel and with my Facebook Group ..
I love it being able to carry my decks around with me on my laptop .. being able to use it anytime, anywhere is so good ...
and now can look forward to updates... oohhh ..
Are there any new decks being created by the Resident Artist F J Campos ? ... I love his creations ... I did add my creations to The exchange program to share ... hope others enjoy...
sKenn
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Post by sKenn »

I check on the forum (and file exchange) from time to time.
HeKatesXing
Evaluation User
Evaluation User

Post by HeKatesXing »

Where as the time gone ? ... it feels as though the months are disappearing so fast this year.. I suddenly realized it has been awhile since i last checked on the forum... I see The new Beta is still in progress ... yaahhh looks amazing ...
Catching up on any messages ... who is still here? Who is adding new decks, creating new decks to share?
Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Post by Programmer »

The version 11 beta is getting closer (honestly!). It is not a complete revamp of the program in the end, but editing spreads and readings should be a easier and a number of the screens have hopefully been made easier to read. All being well it should finally see the light of day in the next few weeks.
WebWeaver
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Post by WebWeaver »

Programmer wrote: Mon 26 Aug, 2024 3:48 pm The version 11 beta is getting closer (honestly!). It is not a complete revamp of the program in the end, but editing spreads and readings should be a easier and a number of the screens have hopefully been made easier to read. All being well it should finally see the light of day in the next few weeks.
Woot!
Shari
aka WebWeaver
Let's Talk Tarot
Programmer
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Post by Programmer »